Terms and Conditions
Article 1 (Application)
The Terms shall apply to all the matters relating to the use of the Service between User and the Company.
Article 2 (Definition of User and Registration of Use)
- "User" of the Service is the collective term of Registered Users and Guest Users of the Service.
- "Registered User" means an individual for whom necessary contents described for the registration of use are approved by the Company and has completed the registration of use of the Service.
- "Guest User" means a user of the Service by browsing, searching and etc., without making the use registration set forth in the preceding paragraph. Guest Users shall include those who access the Service by mechanical means including browsing by system
- An applicant wishing to be a Registered User shall apply for the registration of use in accordance with the method stipulated by the Company and obtain approval of the Company.
- The Company may, when judging that any of the following items applies, not give approval to the application for registration of use, without assuming any obligation to disclose the reason therefor. In such cases, the Company shall not be held liable for any damages or detriments incurred by the applicant wishing to be a Registered User or any other third party:
- The applicant made false statement in the application for registration of use.
- The applicant is found to be the one who committed a breach of the Terms in the past.
- In addition to the foregoing items, the Company judges the applicant's application is inappropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- A Registered User shall manage its User ID/password of the Service at its responsibility.
- In no event may a Registered User transfer or lend its User ID/password of the Service to any third party. The Company shall, when the User ID/password logged in combination by a Registered User in the use of the Service is identical to the registration information of the said Registered User, deem that such use of the Service is made by the Registered User itself who registers such User ID.
Article 4 (Change in Registered Content)
A Registered Use shall, when there is a change in the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any other content previously notified to the Company, promptly notify the Company of the change by the method stipulated by the Company.
Article 5 (Devices, etc.)
User shall, at its own expense and responsibility, prepare necessary computers, software and other incidental devices for use of the Service, conclude a contract for use of communications line, sign up for the Internet connection service, and conduct other necessary preparations.
Article 6 (Permission)
- User may be permitted to conduct the following acts when using the Service:
- Displaying and browsing the Service on its computer screen
- Downloading the Service on its computer for non-profit and User's personal use purposes
- Printing the Service displayed or downloaded for non-profit and User's personal use purposes
Article 7 (Prohibition)
User shall not conduct any of the following acts when using the Service:
- act of violating a law or public order or morals
- act of getting involved in a criminal conduct
- act of destroying or obstructing the function of the Company's server or network
- act that is likely to obstruct the operation of the Service
- act of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. pertaining to other users
- act of impersonating another user
- act of directly or indirectly offering benefits to anti-social forces
- act of cutting out, downloading or using specific images, etc. on the Service without obtaining explicit license as set forth on the Service or prior consent of the Company, copyright holders or other right holders
- act of reproducing, publishing, broadcasting, or providing for use by third parties by any other method, any and all information acquired through the use of the Service, for purposes other than User's personal use, without obtaining prior consent of the Company or right holders of such information
- act of engaging in business by using the Service, act of using the Service for profit-making purposes or act of making preparation for such activity, or any other act as the Company deems as inappropriate
Article 8 (Suspension of Provision of the Service)
- The Company may discontinue or suspend all or part of the Service without prior notice to User when the Company judges that any of the following events applies:
- Maintenance, repair or renewal of the system is conducted in connection with the Service.
- The provision of the Service has become difficult due to an earthquake, lighting stroke, fire, power outage, or natural disaster or any other force majeure event
- Operation of computers or communications lines stopped due to an accident, etc.
- The Company judges that the provision of the Service is difficult
- The Company shall not be held liable for detriments or damages incurred by User or third parties due to discontinuation or suspension of the provision of the Service for whatever reason.
Article 9 (Amendment to the Service)
The Company may amend or abolish the content of the Service without notice to User, and shall not be held liable for any detriments or damages incurred by User due to the amendment or abolition for whatever reason.
Article 10 (Restriction on Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- The Company may, when it is judged that any of the following items applies, restrict the use of all or part of the Service by User or cancel the registration as a Registered User without prior notice to User:
- User violates any of the provisions of the Terms
- It is found that there is a false fact in the registered matters.
- It has become impossible to contact the Registered User by phone, postcard, fax or e-mail.
- The Company finds the use of the Service as inappropriate
- The Company shall not be held liable for detriments or damages incurred by User or third parties due to the act conducted by the Company pursuant to the preceding paragraph for whatever reason.
Article 11 (Withdrawal)
- A Registered User may withdraw from the Service and cancel its registration as Registered User by notifying the Company to that effect by the method stipulated by the Company.
- Handling of information pertaining to the Registered User who withdraws from the Service shall be subject to the provisions of Article 15 (Handling of Personal Information).
- The qualification of Registered User held by any Registered User shall belong exclusively to and be personal to such Registered User.
Article 12 (Limitation of Libility)
YOUR ACCESSING OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE/SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT EVERYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE/SERVICE AS IS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ADDITIONALLY, THE COMPANY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY ASSUME ALL RISK OF: INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, ANY LINKAGE TO ANY THIRD PARTY SITES, ANY COMMUNICATIONS WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES, AND ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER PROPERTY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE/SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES OR FROM LINKAGE TO ANY THIRD PARTY SITES. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE/SERVICE.
Article 13 (Content)
- This Website/Service may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Users should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Users should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
Article 14 (Amendment)
- The Company may, whenever the Company finds it necessary, amend the Terms without notice to User.
- The Terms after the amendment shall become effective as from the time when such amended Terms have been displayed on the Company's website or other media.
Article 15 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 16 (Copyright, etc.)
Ownership of copyrights and other intellectual property rights pertaining to each of texts, figures, designs, images, trademarks, logos, product names and other contents of the Service which are displayed on the Company's Website in connection with the Service shall belong to the Company or the provider of each of such contents. Further, ownership of copyrights and other intellectual property rights pertaining to the Service as the aggregate of each of such contents shall belong to the Company.
Article 17 (Notification to User)
The Company may provide User with the following items of information by airmail, telephone, e-mail or SMS; provided, however, that the Company will, upon request of User, suspend the provision of information in accordance with the method requested by User.
- Information relating to products in newsletter magazines, information magazines, e-mail magazines, etc.
- Information relating to request for questionnaire concerning the Company's products and services
- Information relating to products and services of other companies that the Company judges as appropriate
- Information relating to holding of campaigns and events
- Information relating to transactions of products including acceptance of request for purchase, etc.
- Information relating to discontinuation, suspension, change, abolition, etc. of the Service
Article 18 (Link)
- User may freely establish a link to the Company's Website in principle; provided, however, that User shall refrain from establishing a link in any of the following manners:
- Establishing a link in a manner of intentionally displaying the content of the Company's Website on part of the frame
- Establishing a link in a manner of directly displaying, in pages on the link source. images and videos on the Company's Website
- Establishing a link in a manner that may cause misunderstanding about relationship between the site at the link source and the Company
- Establishing a link from a site having illegal content or a site in violation of public order or moral
- Establishing a link for illegal or unjust purposes
- In addition to the foregoing items, establishing a link that may cause damage to the credit of the Company or cause any detriment to the Company
- User is requested to note that the contents of all pages on the Company's Website may be modified or deleted without prior notice or the URL of the Company's Website may be changed without prior notice.
- The Company shall not be held liable for any detriments or damages incurred by User or a third party as a result of establishing a link to the Company's Website.
Article 19 (Governing Law and Competent Court)
- The formation, validity, performance and interpretation of these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- User and the Company hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court controlling the locality of the head office of the Company as a competent court regarding any dispute arising out of or in connection with or in relation to the Service between the parties.